This week, travel with us to the African country of Zambia where you’ll meet a woman named Lilian. She’s a mother of 10 and earns a humble wage making charcoal to sell. Although Lilian has many challenges in life, she finds solace in church. Unfortunately, her church structure is inadequate. Your kids will consider their own worship situation, and see why Maranatha’s One-Day Church makes such a big impact on people around the world like Lilian.
Pre-video Discussion Questions
- What is important to you about church?
- Why is having a decent place to meet important?
In today’s video, Maranatha’s One-Day Church brings change for a congregation in Zambia.
Post-video Discussion Questions
- Why was church so important to Lilian?
- Why does a new church building lead more people to become members?
- How do you think a new One-Day Church brings people closer to God?
- When you’re in church, when do you feel closest to God?
- For people without a proper place of worship.
- Ask kids what they would add to the prayer list.
Did You Know?
- Maranatha’s One-Day Churches are usually 20 feet wide and 40 feet long, and can seat around 125 people.